Monday, March 29, 2010

Watermark in trial version

I am planning on upgrading my trial version of Premiere Elements 7 to a full version, but I am currently making a video in the trial version. Will the watermark still be on the video even when I have the full version? And if I do not render the video until I get the full version, will the watermark be there because it was originally edited with the trial, or will the full version get rid of the watermark? I'm asking because I don't want to have to start all over again if I get the full version.
Watermark in trial version
Going to the full version will remove the watermark, prior to Rendering. Your workflow should be perfect, as you will not Render, until you have converted to full. Anything that IS Rendered, will have the watermark embedded.



Hunt
Watermark in trial version
From the FAQs

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bbdd471

No comments:

Post a Comment