Sunday, March 28, 2010

Premier Elements 4.0 Get Media Problems

When I use get media to import a .mpg video file, it only gets part of the file. I'm using Vista on my Dell XPS 420. I have been using Premiere Elements 4.0 for over a year without issue until now. It works fine with Roxio. Any thoughts out there?
Premier Elements 4.0 Get Media Problems
Convert the file with MpegStreamclip to DV-AVI. Is this mpeg file from somewhere new? You say you haven't had this issue before so I assume that this mpeg file is from a new source.
Premier Elements 4.0 Get Media Problems
This is not from a new source, Sony HDD video camera I have always used. Seems cumbersome to have to convert the files when it always worked in the past as an mpeg. I have checked the camera to make sure that the way it is saving the files as not been changed but there are no such options.

No comments:

Post a Comment