Sunday, March 28, 2010

Change project settings in PE7?

I've been working on a project for a couple of weeks - lots of time, lots of editing, lots of work.



Upon burning the final product onto I've discovered that the jerkiness of playback is due to overlooking the Project presets when I first started.

My footage is Pal at 25FPS, the project settings are NTSC at 29.97.



Is there any way of changing these settings, or importing the existing project into a Pal settings project?



I'm desperate.
Change project settings in PE7?
Ouch! That's a tough one, Phantz! Technically you can't change the project settings mid-project.



So there is no direct solution. But this one might work.



ClipMate is a program that allows you to cut and paste between projects.

http://www.clipmate.com/index.htm?referrer=google_search



You may be able to open a new project, with the PAL settings, and paste your clips into it.
Change project settings in PE7?
I've done a little test of clips.....and you may well have saved my life! Clipmate will also allow posting of more than one clip from the timeline which means I should be able to keep each part intact.



Lifesaver.

Whew! Just took a shot on that one, but I hope it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment