Monday, March 29, 2010

Making DVD Menus

I'm creating a DVD menu for a movie I've made. My problem I'm having is I can't fit all the buttons on just one page. As of now I just have a main menu page and a scene selection page. How can I add more pages?
Making DVD Menus
If your project has more DVD markers on the timeline than there are scene links on a template, the program will automatically create the new scene menu pages for you.
Making DVD Menus
As Steve says, the scene menu will be duplicated as many times as needed. If you have 8 scene markers and the scene menu has only 6 buttons, then it will automatically use another scene menu with only two buttons :)



By the way, there are some great FREE DVD Menu Templates at muvipix you might like to check out. Never can have too many ....



Check out the Products/Complimentary/DVD Templates page

http://muvipix.com

Because There Are Stories To Tell :)

You can add DVD menus through more options in DVD menu lay out. It would show above the monitor window DVD lay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment