Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trouble uploading to YouTube

I'm using Premiere Elements 7 on Windows XP, and am having trouble uploading my videos to YouTube. The problem started recently and has been getting more frequent. It renders the file successfully and uploads it successfully, but fails on the third and final step, transferring the file to YouTube. Most of my files are just slightly less than the 10 minute 100 MB limit. Any suggestions?
Trouble uploading to YouTube
Have you tried creating and uploading the file manually?

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b6efbd/1



It's tough to create an automatic interface for YouTube, because YouTube keeps revising how it works!
Trouble uploading to YouTube
I finally got through to Adobe tech support, and they said that if I installed Adobe Flash Player, it would solve the problem. I don't really understand why, but I'll try it before I attempt manual uploads.

No comments:

Post a Comment