Sunday, April 4, 2010

EXPORT to AVCHD?

I have a Panasonic SD1 camera that shoots in MTS AVCHD files. I am able to load them into Premier Elements 7 and edit them but how can I Export them back to AVCHD file to be played either directly on my PC in HD or on a BLU RAY PLAER that support AVCHD. when I was finished I seleted SHARE and I see you can export the h.264 but is that AVCHD format?



Thanks...
EXPORT to AVCHD?
BluRay h.264 is under the Disc output option.



That's technically not an MP4, I don't think, but it uses the same compression and most BluRay players can play it.
EXPORT to AVCHD?
MPEG-4 Part-10 AVC is technically identical to ITU-T H.264 Standard



The ITU-T H.264 standard and the ISO/IEC MPEG-4 Part 10 standard (formally, ISO/IEC 14496-10) are jointly maintained so that they have identical technical content. The final drafting work on the first version of the standard was completed in May 2003.



-Wikipedia

Dave,



Premiere Elements 7.0 does not support AVCHD export. However there are other export prestes available which conform to your AVCHD footage. Also you cannot export HD in DVD. No presets are available as yet.



You could choose:

1. Burn to Blu-Ray with appropriate presets

2. Export to MPEG2

3. Export to H.264



Hope that helps.



Thanks

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment