Sunday, April 4, 2010

deleting menu in pe4

I'm sure this has been addressed previously but I will ask it anyway...

I had inserted a menu marker in a project when I added a menu. I later removed the marker, which was at the beginning of the video. I removed it a few days ago and can't remember what I did but I think I just clicked it and pressed delete - I know i didn't use a clear marker procedure. The marker does not appear in the timeline but the menu showed up in the burned dvd. I can't find a menu marker to delete...I don't want a menu in the project...What do I do?



I should explain that I'm trying to upload this video to youtube and it keeps failing - I've suspected the menu is the problem and I want to remove it to see if that fixes the problem.



I hope this makes sense...
deleting menu in pe4
I'm not sure what you're doing, but I don't know of any way to load a DVD, with menu, to YouTube.



Meantime, does this marker still appear when you preview the DVD menu in Premiere Elements?



If not -- but it still shows up in your final DVD -- you may need to clear the media cache (Edit/Preferences) and delete your render files. You can also try doing a Save As and giving your project a new name so that the program must rebuild its rendered files.

No comments:

Post a Comment