Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sytem Requirments

It say's I need a 1.8GHz processor for premier 7, I only have a 1.6GHz, will it still work properly?
Sytem Requirments
I wouldn't even try to run this with a 1.8 ghz processor, Ludo. (Are you sure it's not a dual-core 1.8 ghz?)



Our recommended specs are at least twice Adobe's minimums.

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b699a8/8
Sytem Requirments
This is exactly what my processor is:



Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2140 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz



That is letter for letter what my computer says I have

That must be a very old computer or a relatively old laptop, Ludo. In any event, you won't be able to run Premiere Elements on it. At least not without going crazy.



As I said in my post above, you need a computer running at least twice that fast to edit DV.

It's only one year old Desktop,

anyways thanks for your help :)



I'll see if I can get it upgraded.

Thanks agian

Ludo, I would check your specs again. If your computer is only one year old, it's most likely a dual-core 1.6 ghz, so it might well be powerful enough for editing.



If your right-click on My Computer (or Computer, if you're using Vista) and select Properties, does it show you have a Pentium or an Intel Core Duo? And how much RAM do you have? And are you using Vista?

Here are some recommended specs for video editing

http://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4%26amp;t=1640



And here is a article on how to find your system specs :)

http://videoinasnap.chuckengels.com/source/chuck/chucks_corner_01-06.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment