Sunday, April 4, 2010

src/timecode.cpp995

I am trying to aquire DV footage from my camcorder thru an OHCI firewire card in Premiere Pro CS3 and I get this error src/timecode.cpp995 whenever I click on the aquire button in the file menu. Then there is the same runtime error as above and the program closes. I tried to uncheck everything in the settings about capture and I even tried to uninstall my firewire card. Then I tried with the camera plugged in, On/Off, no camera, even with no firewire card. My card works perfectly with Windows movie maker ! I even tried to repair the program with add/remove program. Nothing worked. Can you help me ?
src/timecode.cpp995
This is the Premiere ELEMENTS forum... go here and select for Pro



http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bbe4d6a/

No comments:

Post a Comment