Thursday, April 1, 2010

PE6 Burning RAW Photos???

I am having a problem with burning my RAW (CR2) files on to a disk without them being converted to JPEG. I want to save them on a disk in RAW format so that I can get them off of my computer for space sake and still be able to edit them in RAW later. How can I do this??? I tried to transfer straight from photo file to my CD/DVD drive but it seems my drive can't recognize the CR2 format.



Your help is appreciated!!
PE6 Burning RAW Photos???
I think you want the Photoshop Elements forum. This is the Premiere Elements formum.
PE6 Burning RAW Photos???
You need a program that will burn data files to DVD or CD, that's all.

My computer came with Sonic RecordNow, yours may have that or possibly Nero.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment