Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Can't Find ''Intepret Footage'' in my...

Am I missing something? I want to adjust the aspect ratio of an avi file to be 16:9 however every place I look it's telling me to right click on the file and choose ''Intepret Footage''. Well, there is no option when I right click...in fact I can't find it anywhere in PPE!



Can some one help? I am losing my mind here.
I Can't Find ''Intepret Footage'' in my...
I don't know what PPE is, Kristie. But in Premiere Elements, you right-click on the clip in the Project media panel to get to Interpret Footage.
I Can't Find ''Intepret Footage'' in my...
Sorry, it's Photoshop Premiere ELements. I don't know why I abbreviated it that way. I guess I am used to doing it for Photoshop Elements. (PSE)

I am doing that and there is no option for Intepret Footage.



It's bizarre.



All I have is Update, Delete, Show Details, Show Media Type, Stack, Scene Group, Remove Tag, Remove Album, Perform Smart Tagging, Create Instant Movie.

Oh DOH! I was in Organize, not edit. I am a sill goose. I found it.



Thanks!!!!!!!!

Happy moviemaking, Kristie.

You can change pixel aspect ration in Photoshop and premiere elements (through project settings). This option was not there in Photoshop elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment