Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Exported Movie Lags and basically...

I've spent ages making this movie and now that I've finally exported it the movie doesn't even work good. It just lags, where it stays on one frame for ages, skips like a billion in between and then finally goes to the next frame. So basically what I'm asking for here is what do the video options actually do and which ones would I need to make the frames move past smoothly.



Also when there is movement in my movies the movement turns into lines, it would be helpful if I could get rid of that.



PS: I only have Premiere Elements 3



Any help would be appreciated thank you.
My Exported Movie Lags and basically...
You haven't given us nearly enough information to help you, goodlukeing.



We don't know what type of video you're working with, what format you're outputting, what you're playing it on, what processor your computer has, how much RAM and hard drive space or even which operating system you have.



''Basically sucks'' really doesn't give us much to work with.
My Exported Movie Lags and basically...
Some of my videos ''Basically suck'' also. But believe me, that is no fault of Premiere Elements :)

Hi,



As i stated using premiere elements, being an amateur, there used to be a lot of difference in the quality of movie that i used to import/edit and export. The reeason i later so discovered(thanks to this great forum, and even greater contributors), was that either combination of my project settings, my footage type and my export settings 'd a lot of disparity.

After being a little careful, the results improved.

Hope this information helps.



thanks

Daniel
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment