Sunday, April 4, 2010

Adding Narrations

Hello.



This may (or may not!) be of interest:



While adding narrations to video I find that if, after recording a narration, I unplug my microphone and then plug it back in, I can not record a subsequent narration UNTIL I go to edit/preferences/audio hardware/ASIO settings and click on ''OK'' (even though no changes were made.)



Curious!
Adding Narrations
That would be more likely if you were using a USB-connected microphone, I'd think.



Is this a USB mike or a standard one (recommended) that plugs into your computer's microphone jack?
Adding Narrations
It's a standard mike with jack-plug. I've also noticed that, if I pull the mike out I cant run the video until I re-ok the ASIO settings. This is not a problem because I know either, not to pull out the mike, or if I do take the action as above!



Thanks.



Jim

You're a wise man, Jim.

No comments:

Post a Comment