Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Repeating a background clip without...

I have a 5 second background clip that I want to repeat 6X into a final 30 second clip without any transition. In other words, it should look like a continuous loop before I chromakey over it. How do I accomplish this in Premier Elements 7?
Repeating a background clip without...
Just put 6 of them back-to-back on the timeline.
Repeating a background clip without...
If the last frame of the clip is the start of a new cycle, then you can cut off the first frame of each succeeding clip, so you don't have two consecutive frames that are the same.

I guess I'm looking for a stacking feature that can seamlessly create one 30 second background scene from six 5 second clips, because when you chromakey your second clip (in this case 30 seconds), it will only attach itself to one 5 second clip.



I've seen this stacking icon on the importing of similar clips done automatically.



So what I'm attempting, is taking a 5 second background clip and wanting to make it into a seamless (repeating) 30 second clip, before I chromakey my second 30 second video overtop of it.

That isn't something you can do in Premiere Elements, Thomas. Sorry.

Try exporting the 6 x 5 seconds clips as a DV-AVI, File%26gt;Export%26gt;Movie. Bring this 30 sec clip back into Premiere Elements and use the chromakey.

Well what does one do with all these short motion clips? How do they get them to repeat in the background over and over again when making a chromakey newscast or infomercial?

Paul LS:



Bingo!I exported six of the same clip as an AVI and imported it back,,,,and its a 30 second seamless (looping) scene.



Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment