Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mirror Imaging

I would like to make a mirror image of a video clip so that I can put two copies of the same video clip side by side(one mirror imaged) on the screen. I could then, for example, have the effect of a person singing to themselves. This might be fun for Karaoke clips for example.How do I do this please.

Patricia
Mirror Imaging
In your Effects and Transitions pallette look under Video Effects.

Click Distort and you will see mirror effect.
Mirror Imaging
Thanks, there is so much in this program that it takes ages to find everything.

If only Steve Grisetti would have written a book about it...



Oh, wait. He did!



The Muvipix.com Guide to Premiere Elements 7 is available at Amazon.com and through the Muvipix store at:

http://astore.amazon.com/chuckengelsco-20/detail/0615248993/104-3709942-5611121

There is a search box with a little magnifying glass, just to the right of the ''Show All'' button, in the upper right. You can type in ''mirror,'' for example, and only the effects with ''mirror'' in the name will be displayed.

I did try to buy your book from Amazon .co.uk Steve, but they do not have it. I will order it from the above link if I can't get a copy anywhere over here.

Patricia, if you'd like and you don't mind paying for international shipping, you can write to me at steve at muvipix.com and we'll see if we can work something out.



Thanks for your interest in the book and in http://Muvipix.com!

Thanks Steve I have ordered it from Amazon.com so now all my questions should be answered!

Definitely :) !
  • good toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment